Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Girl...belated!

This blog is long overdue! Miss Bella turned three July 16th! How I love this spunky, silly, sweet, full-of-life little girl. She has a passion for princesses, Strawberry Shortcake, batman legos, and blocks. She loves to dance and sing...and can't wait till she can play soccer and baseball. She adds some much needed femininity to our family but can hold her own with the boys. Her zest for life is contagious and we are so blessed to have her! We Love you, Baby Girl!







2 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

What makes me laugh is that you say, "this is long overdue" I seriously wasn't expecting July, I was thinking more like a few weeks ago. Happy late Birthday Bella.

Mandy said...

What a cutie! I still see that Rachael and Steve are still posting for you ;)