Saturday, September 26, 2009

It MUST run in the Family...

Honestly, we've always sort of wondered where Hayden came from. He just doesn't look like us. Neither Tory or myself have ever had blonde hair. Tory's eyes are brown-green, mine are green. He doesn't have either of our face shapes. Or noses, or even body types. We think he just received a compilation of all of our recessive genes and is one of a kind. I mean, for two people as dark as we are to have a child as fair as Hayden, it's got to be a fluke, right?
Well, at least that's what we used to think. Before Gavin came along. It seems these genes aren't so recessive afterall. Our blonde, blue-eyed boys could be twins. Two boys that look just like each other and very little like us...We're left to deduce that it MUST run in the family!

4 comments:

Mary said...

What are you talking about?? I think Hayden totally looks like you (sans the coloring)! I'll be in UT for Halloween weekend... we'll have to work out a lunch date or something. I'll email you and Dre.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness they are soooo cute! They DO look exactly alike! What a riot!

Mandy said...

I LOVE these boys and this picture!

Janelle said...

I can't believe how big Hayden is getting! I think it's so fun to see brothers look like each other. Howie and Cameron are our set of twins and I love it!