Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Sweetheart turns 32!


I'm so glad Tory was born 32 years ago today! Here are 32 things I adore about my husband...
1. He has never raised his voice to me in 8 1/2 years of marriage.
2. He still kisses our boys and tells them he loves them all the time.
3. Isabella has him wrapped around her finger.
4. He is very introspective and is always striving to be better.
5. He is never critical of me. He thinks I'm perfect :)!
6. He is always clean shaven for Sunday and wears a suit to church every week.
7. He's tall dark and handsome!
8. The worst word he says is "Crud!"
9. He sweeps, scrubs and vacuums our floors every week...and I've never asked him to.
10.He keeps our cars clean.
11.He cooks a great meal once a month.
12.He actually encourages me to go out and buy myself things.
13.He's handy when it comes to home improvements and yard work.
14.He loves and respects his parents.
15.He's never talked ill of my family...ever.
16.He has a funny, quirky side, that he reserves just for me.
17.He works incredibly hard to support us.
18.He's very athletic...There is no physical activity he doesn't excel at.
19.He eats everything I make...and lots of it!
20.He genuinely doesn't seem to notice how homely I get when I'm pregnant.
21.He's very smart.
22.I've never had to ask him if he was going to church.
23.He loves the outdoors as much as I do.
24.He always smells good. mmm.
25.He has a crazy metabolism and hasn't gained a pound since we were married (or maybe I hate this about him!)
26.He takes one child out a week for one on one time.
27.He looks good in everything he wears. mmm.
28.He asks me out on a date every week.
29.He really plays with the kids (not just pretends, like me) and can do it for hours.
30.He brings out the best in me.
31.He has a pure and kind heart.
32.Everyone who knows him, loves him.

Happy Birthday, Babe! There truly isn't a better husband or father, and I'm totally crazy about you! I love you!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Tory!

cmontroy said...

you guys are too cute and mushy! Who knew newlyweds could last for 9 years!