Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today

Praying For : My Mom. She has Melanoma Cancer and goes in for surgery tomorrow to remove lymph nodes. Reading : Third Nephi and the current Ensign. Practicing : My guitar, Sam Jang (Tae Kwon Do Form) for my next belt test in a couple weeks, and running (can you practice that?) For the Dirty Dash in September. Wearing : Black running pants, gray T-shirt and sneakers (refer to above). Excited For : My sister arriving from Boise tomorrow, And General Conference this weekend. Tory and I have tickets! Eating : Hmmm...What have I eaten today? Oh yeah. An orange. I've really been loving my Almond milk/ Blueberries/ Protein shake lately. Although I haven't had one today. Loving : The sound of my kids giggling in the basement. Dreaming of : Several things: 1. A much needed bedroom makeover 2. A much needed family vacation to anywhere. 3. Getting a piano. Dreading : Tory's upcoming summer work schedule. I actually get sick to my stomach thinking about it. Anticipating : Our basement being put back together after out multiple floods so the kids can get back in their rooms, Tory coming home (my favorite part of the day), and Gavin's naptime (my second favorite part of the day ). Feeling : Love for my husband and kids, hope for the future, anxiety (I'm working on this feeling) and a desire to be my best self.

3 comments:

Leisa said...

Love this! What's the dirty dash? I had no idea you played the guitar.

Lucky Larson's said...

that was fun! thanks for sharing some little bits from your life--
Is that one of your senior picts? You look the same!!

Have a lovely day!

Lyndee W. said...

I'm seriously in love with that picture! You know I'm here if you need me this summer...to help your mind focus on other things.