Monday, August 16, 2010

Gavin at 18 Months

This little Sweetheart turns 18 months old this week. Here are a few of my favorite things about Gavin at 18 months:

-He talks gibberish ALL the time. But he thinks he is saying something profound.
-He says "Thank You" in the cutest voice. Every time he says it, I just want to pick him up and squeeze him.
-He runs everywhere he goes, and he's a little pigeon-toed so it's especially cute to watch.
-He causes more trouble than the other children combined. I thought Benson was mischevious...I had no idea.
-He's a cuddler.
-He has to have a plate and fork in order to eat.
-He has white hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. which raises questions of his gene pool everywhere we go.
-He loves water, and has no trouble going under.
-He wakes up happy everyday, and is rarely fussy.
-He makes everyone in our family happy, just being around him.
And one of the greatest things about Gavin at 18 months is he gets to go to Nursery! Ahhh.



2 comments:

Mandy said...

I just love this boy.

Leisa said...

He is so cute! I love his blue eyes!

Thanks for the advise. And actually, I really want to get her into a dance class or something. So I might just have to try it. I very quickly learned why so many people complain and hate potty training. Grrrr!