Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Isabella Version...

Today, Isabella was doing a puzzle on the Friend magazine site and was singing along to the "I Love to See the Temple" music playing in the background.
This is what she sang:
I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday, to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, a place of love and beauty, I'll prepare myself while I am young. This is my Secret Booty."
I hope, I hope, with all my heart that she is standing right next to the microphone and singing at the top of her lungs when the Primary program rolls around!


4 comments:

Mandy said...

She's got the right idea....love you Bella!

Andrea said...

LOL! That totally just brightened my day. Cute little Isabella!

Leisa said...

Cute! Love her version.

At least you can understand most of what she is singing. Abby loves to sind primary songs, but pretty much mumbles the entire thing.

Heidi said...

that's hilarious!!