Wednesday, April 29, 2009

There's Something About Benson

What is it about Benson? What is it about this little guy that seems to captivate everyone? He's had this power since he was a baby. Any of you who have spent time with Benson know what I'm talking about.
We butt heads today. He is four after all, and these head butting days are happening with more regularity. He's in his room for time-out. But frankly, he never stays in trouble for long...I just can't discipline him. I try, but it's just so hard.
Maybe it's those puppy dog eyes. Maybe it's his little half smile, but this "something" has me craving to rescue him from time out and smother him with loves. If anybody knows what it is about Benson that is so darn endearing, clue me in so I can get out from under his spell and get the upper hand in this relationship.
But for now, I must succumb and go kiss him. I mean, look at that face, after all! Who can resist?



3 comments:

Mandy said...

We love Benson too! And Hayden. And Isabella. And Gavin.
Darn those cute little stinkers!

Kawa Rangers said...

Maybe you shouldn't have such cute kids and you wouldn't have that problem.

Rachel and Steve said...

Beau and him truly came from the same peapod! and that 1st picture...I thought it was Beau!