Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

In Search of the perfect tree. Why Isabella has her fingers in her nose and Benson looks like he's growling, I'll never know. Why Hayden has wings in his hair...well, his mom gave him a really bad haircut. We came away from the tree lot with two scraped knees and the perfect tree!
Isabella throwing one of her characteristic fits. She thought she should have the honor of hanging Hayden's Spiderman ornament, he thought otherwise. She spent most of the evening in despair over the injustices dealt to her by her brothers.

Two cute boys intently hanging ornaments.

The finished product! We were short one light strand and one strand of tinsel but we think it turned out perfect! I love having a hand-picked living Christmas Tree! Hmmm.


5 comments:

cmontroy said...

look at those two cut boys :) I love blogging! It is good to see you. Ours is montroyfamily.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Oh, I can just smell the tree from here. I am going to come over and bask in the smell of a real tree!

Sarah said...

Hey! You never told me you had a blogspot!! I was blogstalking and I FOUND you! hehe The kiddos are sooo cute! I love your tree! I want to see a picture of your prego belly! Take care! xoxo

Andrea said...

I think your tree is really cute! I loved the first picture of the kids. Benson looks hilarious. Hope all is well out in your neck of the woods!

Andy and Adrienne Bass said...

I love the tree! Our tree had some tragedy. It was a fake and a very old fake at that. One leg on the stand snapped and I thought I could make it through one last season by placing a thin notebook under it. That is until Tucker innocently plucked an ornament off and the whole thing toppled. It hung on with a thicker notepad until the day after Christmas when it was promptly chucked! I think you need to add some pics of the parents too! I will keep an eye out!